Friday, September 10, 2010

THE MOVEMENT (PILOT MUSIC, BHARV PHOTOGRAPHY & HIGH DEF FILMS)

Atlanta's not quite ready yet for the movement that it's about to incur. Its a new generation, a new lifestyle, a new thought process and a new chill flow. Through being a successful party promoter, I've had the luxury of working with Curtis SBI (signed with Don Cannon), Suni M F Solomon, Desean (DJ), Keys and the SBI family. From interacting with these great artist, I eventually ran into the camera man extraordinaire BHarv (Broderick Harvey). In this circle the facets of success in film and music are present.

From the music they release to the videos and photo's taken, artistic perfection is visible. I see all of them going places. So check the video out below and look out for Pilot Music, BHarv Photography and High Def  Films! They are most def. the future. 

Oh and heres a link below to check out the work of BHarv Photography
http://bharvphotography.smugmug.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment