Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Death of the Commons ( A Poem I Wrote a While Back)

Deaths and rebirths are all im feeling,
in this club folks dancing and alcohol they be sipping, 
dancing foolish shawty eyes low, looney tune swagg I wish that it would die though, 
Because miscato couldn't change enough, lets be true to our religion and admit its hard enough.....
to just live chasing them dead prez on the paper green, 
rather spend our last penny on materialistic things....
But it seems, It's better to just move with the crowd, 
And there's one thing, Hip Hop I couldn't die without... 
So i grabbed a bird for you that brainwashing bulls$%$#, 
ANd for that rap sh#$ called "music" i have an extended clip...
For that swagg goofiness your just a fad a fad i wont miss.....
But currently coexist with the commons just leaves me pissed..........

No comments:

Post a Comment